Satoru wakes up in the year 2003, having been in a coma for fifteen years following Yashiro's attempt to kill him, and discovers that he has lost most of his memories, including the killer's identity. While undergoing rehab, Satoru is visited by Kayo, who has grown up to become a housewife with a child, encouraging him try harder to walk again. Later, he meets a leukemia patient named Kumi, who is to undergo surgery, as well as Yashiro himself, who has become a politician. On the night before Kumi's surgery, Yashiro brings Satoru to the rooftop just as he regains his memories.
List of characters in order of appearance:
Anime and Manga Differences
- In the manga, it's Airi Katagiri that punched the sneaking photographers to take pictures of Satoru, which later talk with Satoru, giving him a full recovery of his memory and the shock makes him coma again for three years.
- In anime version, Yashiro took the camera of the sneaking photographers and told them to move away. Unknowing the real intention of Yashiro, Satoru is brought to the roof level of the hospital building.
- It's stated in the news that the anime ending will cover the original ending of the series, which contradicts greatly from the manga storyline.
- The opening theme is a bit different in this episode with no showing of Satoru, also no eye-censor for murder suspects and a bit change of style of Jun Shiratori.
- ↑ http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-01-08/erased-boku-dake-ga-inai-machi-anime-to-portray-ending-of-original-manga/.97329
|Boku Dake ga Inai Machi Episodes|
|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|